So I think I forgot to mention I buggered off to England...
Things I have learned so far:
- Air Transat are a bunch of tools
- Air Transat seats are so small even I have a hard time fitting in them
- When you book exit row with Air Transat, expect to not be anywhere near the exit row
- Just stick with Air Canada or something. The money we saved was so not worth it.
- It's really trippy watching people driving on the other side of the row
- Brits fucking love station wagons. It's 80% of whats on the road
- British bus drivers are fucking god
- England needs bigger, less windy roads. Or smaller busses
- Brits play chicken with busses. It's terrifying
- British food is fucking high quality. For the same price as a meal at Jack Astors you can eat like a goddamn king.
- Outside of the major cities (we're staying in a village an hour off the fringe of London) England is a gorgeous country
- Pictures of this trip will definitely exist. I have my old Canon back for the next two weeks.
- Dairy Milk is like...a buck fifty after conversion. HELLO HAPPY PLACE